Consultancy services are provided at every stage of foreign trade and customs procedures.
The following services are provided depending on the demand and need.
• Project and Operational consultancy
• Consultancy about the disputes regarding the appeal and reconciliation processes
• Consultancy in legal incompatibility
• Consultancy in risks and opportunities related to the legislation
• Consultancy in cost reduction in foreign trade transactions
• Various reporting activities
• Consultancy related to the customs regimes
• Consultancy in taxes related to foreign trade
• Consultancy in the scope of determining tariffs, value or origin
• Consultancy in intellectual property or industrial rights
The following services are provided regarding the Authorized Economic Operator System (AEO).
• Obtaining AEO Certificate and continuous training/consultancy services
• Updating the Questionnaires
• Environmental Risk Analysis and Physical Competence Control and Reporting
• Transactions Regarding Status Change, Updating and Required Notifications
• Process Control for AEO Sustainability